Milestone & Bosch Video Analytics Integration
Milestone and Bosch Video Analytics Integration Overview
Bosch Video Analytics, built-in as standard in all intelligent Bosch IP cameras, is now natively integrated in Milestone XProtect. Intelligent cameras that deliver smart data to improve safety, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Video Analytics is an important enabler of any strategy to substantially improve levels of security, as well as offering clear business advantages beyond security. It acts as the ‘brains’ of a security system, using metadata to add sense and structure to captured video footage.
Because of the deep integration, you can receive specific Video Analytics events line-crossing, object-in-field or any of the other 16 alarm tasks that are exposed in XProtect by any given name. Customize applications with machine learning technology camera trainer and tailor Video Analytics to detect the things that matter most to you.
Powerful and easy to use capabilities include:
- Receiving of alarms and creating events from Bosch cameras with Video Analytics
- Traffic monitoring
- Advanced intrusion detection
- Enforcing health and safety regulations
- Optimized retail service level
No plug-in is needed for this solution! All you need is Bosch IP camera with Video Analytics and Milestone XProtect!
How the Milestone and Bosch Video Analytics integration works
- Monitor traffic and use video analytics for wrong-way detection, traffic counts or monitoring roadsides for parked cars.
- Video Analytics is configured in camera webclient.
- Video Analytics events are available in XProtect.
- Change Video Analytics alarm tasks in the camera’s webclient.
- Replace hardware in XProtect to load the newly configured Video Analytics tasks.
- Changed Video Analytics tasks are available in XProtect again.
- Configured Video Analytics tasks can be found in XProtect under “rules” and “events”.